Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy Birthday to my Hero In HEAVEN!!


 
Happy Birthday Grandpa!! Tomorrow July 5th my Grandpa would have been 89. We always celebrated his birthday on the 4th of July. It is hard to believe that it has been 5 year since God called you home :( and I still miss you everyday :( I wish you were still here I could hug you and wish you happy birthday to your face :'( You will live forever in our memories and hearts. you will never be forgotten!!
 
Here is a link to a site done for my Grandpa if you would like to learn more about him take a look http://buckbeavers.last-memories.com/
 
I hope everyone has a Great day!!!
 
God bless!!!

Don't Quit!!!!

Catherine K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for stopping by! Please Comment and let me know what is on your mind! I would love to hear from all my readers. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. Thank you! God bless!