Thursday, April 17, 2014

Meet My Man

Him away on vacation :)
This is my wonderful man... He is sooo great.
We are soooo perfect together, isn't he just the handsomest?
He even knows how to play the guitar!!

I would like to introduce him to everyone... but this has to be Big, so scroll down... way down to officially meet my man!

 
 
 
 

































































Happy Late APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
GOTCHA!!!!



I am sorry but I had to do it!!!!!!
I hope everyone is having a great week!!

God bless!!!

Don't Quit!!!!

Love in Christ!!
Catherine


2 comments:

  1. Hey, I just thought I would let you know that, that was a Great April fools joke. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jolene!! I had a few people fall for it but then a few others that knew better :-) Also thank you for Following me! I hope you get a blessing from my blog!! God bless you!!
      Love in Christ!!
      Catherine K

      Delete

Hello there! Thanks for stopping by! Please Comment and let me know what is on your mind! I would love to hear from all my readers. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. Thank you! God bless!