Thursday, April 17, 2014

I Need You More Now Than Ever Lord!!!

 



Lord, I'm tired and longing for You.

I want to be near You, I need Your power,
Your strength.

I need You more, than ever before.

I need Your wisdom.

I need Your touch.

I need You.
 

Lord, I'm weary and all I need is You.

You make No Mistakes.

Your Love is unconditional.

Your Mercy Everlasting.

You're my life.

My all.

My Everything.
 
With you I can't go wrong!!!
 
 
This week has been a fun week for me I have alot going on. My life feels like a roller coaster but I am so thankful I can go to the Lord and He will always be there for me no matter what!!
 
I hope everyone is having a great week!!
God bless!!!
Don't Quit!!!!
Love in Christ!!
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for stopping by! Please Comment and let me know what is on your mind! I would love to hear from all my readers. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. Thank you! God bless!