Thursday, August 28, 2014

In Love And Memory Of Cecil Jack Slagle


 
 
My heart is breaking to hear the loss of Brother. Jack (Cecil) He went home to be with Jesus 08/23/14 He was a wonderful God loving man and he is truly gonna be miss. Brother. Jack was a wonderful Godly example for all man and he touched so many souls and will be missed by all who ever had the pleasure of knowing him. He was such a blessing.

Please keep the Family and Sis. Till (His wife) in your prayers Thanks

Here is the link to his Obituary



May God give comfort, strength, and put His loving arms around all of you.

I hope everyone has a blessed day!!!

God bless!!

Don't Quit!!!!

Catherine K

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for stopping by! Please Comment and let me know what is on your mind! I would love to hear from all my readers. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. Thank you! God bless!