Sunday, June 22, 2014

The Lord has blessed I'm officially 20!!!!! WOW!!

Well Today I get to go church had a great time. I got to go out with 2 other people my 3 brothers and my little sister and 4 other kids to hand out tract it was a great blessing. And I got to hang out with my family and friends.
 
It was a really good day even thought I am not feeling good... God is good!! I still cannot believe I'm 20!!
 
Yesterday my family and a friend surprise me, my Sister bought me a cake with poke a dots on it and My Mom got me balloons with poke a dots on them (picture’s to come) I am so thankful for it!! I feel so special!! (I love poke a dots)
 
I thank the Lord for allowing me to turn 20, for giving me such a wonderful life! The Lord is still blessing my life, and showing me His will for my life... I don't deserve to live! God has been sooo Good, and all I can do is Praise Him! When people have called me stupid, when my dreams have been broken and smashed, when my friends have left me, when I didn't want to live...God has been good... I don't know what God has in store for my life...For this year, but whatever, whenever, wherever, I'll praise Him! I am thankful for my family and for my Adopted Family. And for friends!! I am blessed!! I had been thought some things but thru it all Gods been good. I cannot thank Him enough for all he has done for me!
 
This past year has really been a year, for me.
 
But I think the Lord meant it for Good. There have been a lot of things I thought I would never do, I could never do, that the Lord has helped me do, and a lot of things I thought would never be over, or I just couldn't make it through, but the Lord has given the strength to make it.
 
I have learned sooo much this year and the Lord has given me many more opportunities to serve him.
 
 Now that I'm turn 20 I am ''putting away childish things’’ I look forward to what God has for me. Though it's a bit scary I know the Lord will lead my life when I can't see ahead, For He is the Forerunner and He knows the past, present, and future. Isn't that a wonderful thing to think about? Someone that loves you very much knows what your gonna face and what your gonna go through and He'll be there to comfort you, to give you strength to get through whatever it is, and He gives little and Big Blessings along the way.
 
I am just so thankful! God has been so good!!!
 
So enough about me!! What is up with you??
 
Please Comment and let me know! I would love to hear from my readers
 
God bless ya’ll!
I hope ya’ll have a great week!
Catherine  

 

2 comments:

  1. I'm blessed with such a sweet godly niece! i thank god that when I'm troubled i can turn to my little prayer warrior and know that I'm being prayed for diligently and with love. your a wonderful, sweet young lady and i know in my heart God has a wonderful, blessed life in store for you! keep following his word and not this world, because the world will break your heart but God will be your joy. i love you! love, aunt Gloria xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aunt.Gloria!!! I am trying my best to keep following Him!! I am always here for you!! You are a blessing to me! Keep looking up! And Don't Quit!! God bless you and your family!! I can't wait to see ya'll again!!
      Love Ya! <3
      Catherine

      Delete

Hello there! Thanks for stopping by! Please Comment and let me know what is on your mind! I would love to hear from all my readers. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. Thank you! God bless!